AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY OPENING HOURS
The Surgery will be closed on Monday 30 August and will reopen on Tuesday 31 August.
Please can you ensure to get in your prescription requests in time to us.
PLEASE CALL NHS 111 FOR ANY EMERGENCIES
For information about the pharmacies that are open please click below:
Aug 2021 Bank Holiday Pharmacy Opening-FINAL
As alot more countries are opening up for travel please note the following advice and what we can or cannot do at the Surgery related to your travel.
- Enter vaccines done abroad which will be on your records but this will NOT show on the national database. See link here for advice on this. https://digital.nhs.uk/coronavirus/vaccinations/covid-19-vaccination-record-queries
- We can enter on your records if you have had a positive or negative covid test in the recent months only on provision of a proof eg a certificate or paperwork
- Provide you with the online access to your records for Systm one or Airmid if you wish to sign up. For the NHS APP, this is independent of the surgery and you need to follow their instructions. We can send you the paraphrase and ODS code if this is required for the NHS APP. To register with the NHS APP please click here https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/
- Write any letters to confirm vaccine, covid status or travel allowances for any patient even at a charge.
- We cannot do anything if you test positive abroad with Covid. You will need to check your self isolation rules of the country you are in and check with the airlines to see if they have rules for travel if you have tested positive. This may include a requirement to do a PCR test and be negative before the flight lets you travel. See link for more information https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-abroad-from-england-during-coronavirus-covid-19#before-you-return
- We cannot put a Covid vaccine on the national database if it was given abroad. This is only used for patients who had the vaccine in the UK. It will be put on your medical records only under the vaccinations given section
- We cannot support any patient to obtain a Covid passport or Pass for travel. To do this please call 119 or follow this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
- We cant put on a covid vaccine for you on the national database if it was administered in a Covid centre and missed entering on your records. You need to go back to the centre and ask them to enter this for you.
FOR ANY MORE SUPPORT ON THE NHS RELATED TO COVID PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW
We will be closed all day on Monday 31 Aug 2021.
In case of emergency please call NHS 111 or go online for support. The link is below.
For a list of pharmacies that are open that weekend please refer to the leaflet below
Aug 2021 Bank Holiday Pharmacy Opening-FINAL
If you wish to book a blood test at Ealing hospital from 16 August, it has to be done online.
Please see the poster below and follow the link below to make an online appt.
How to book a blood test online
Booking a blood test online is quick and simple.
Patients should visit our website at www.lnwh.nhs.uk/blood-tests and follow the instructions on screen.
What to do if a patient is unable to book online
The booking system is very straightforward, and is used by a number of other Trusts. We therefore expect that the majority of patients will find it easy to use.
However, if a patient is unable to book online, they can instead call our appointments office on 020 8235 4200. This number also appears on our website.
Who should use our booking system
Any patient who would normally walk in to one of our sites for a blood test will now need to book an appointment.
If you need your first or second covid vaccine, please note the below centres which will be holding clinics.
the times and dates are given. There is no need for an appointment. Both vaccines will be on site
- The Dominion Centre, 112 The Green, Southall, UB2 4BQ on Wednesday, 30 June, from 5pm – 8pm
- St Mary’s Church, 1, The Mount, Acton High Street, Acton, W3 9NW, on Thursday, 1 July, from 10am – 3pm
- Acton Ark Academy, Gunnersbury Lane, London, W3 8EY, on Saturday, 3 July, from 10am – 6pm
- Acton Ark Academy, Gunnersbury Lane, London, W3 8EY, on Sunday, 4 July, from 8am – 12pm
Please read the information on the link below with regard to your medical records and sharing information.
If you would like to opt out then please complete the form below and send to us by email or pop it in the post to us so we can code your records accordingly.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PHONE THE SURGERY FOR THIS OR DISCUSS WITH A GP.
YOU ONLY SEND US THE PAPERWORK FOR TYPE ONE OPT OUT.
FOR TYPE 2 OPT OUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT VIA THE NHS APP INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE LINK BELOW.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE
Type 1 opt out form
If you are eligible then please drop in
see poster below and click on this link to get more information
Southall Gurdwara vaccination clinic poster_portrait